• Beautifully compact
• Set up and configure machine and coffee-making with the Victoria Arduino app
• Set specific coffee recipes
• Make espresso at the push of a button
• NEO boiler technology and configuration for energy efficiency and reduced environmental impact
• Cool touch steam wand
• Steam-by-wire technology for high quality, dry, fast steaming
• When turning on, boilers heat up in less than eight minutes!
• Wifi and Bluetooth connectivity
Dimensions & Weight
• 411 wide x 510 deep x 379 high mm
• 37 Kg
• 47 Kg
• UK fused plug with 1m cord
• Internal reservoir and plumb in connections included
• Autopurge included
• Economizer included
• Cool touch steam wands (easy cream steam wand also available)
• Low profile feet included (raised feet also available)
• Barista lights included
• Back panel strip LED included
• 1600 – 2600 W
• 230 – 380 V
• 50/60 Hz
• Easy cream steam wand is available by special order. Lead time is typically four to eight weeks. There is a surcharge of £590.
• Low profile feet reduce the height of the machine which is typically better for home and small office use. Raised feet are available, please contact us for details.
• The E1 Prima is available in six factory finish options. We can powder coat the panels to the RAL colour of your specification for £329. Please contact us for options and production lead times.
Delivery & Set Up options
Machine delivered palletised to mainland UK addresses, driver may require assistance to unload and carry to door, no interior lifting, full set up guide included, user requires Victoria Arduino app to set up machine.
Standard Delivery + Set Up
Machine delivered to mainland UK addresses and set up in your kitchen, our engineer may require assistance to carrying the packaged machine depending on your location, guided through set up and configuration, excess packaging removed, user requires Victoria Arduino app.
Standard Delivery + Set Up & Installation
Useful when plumbing in water and/or waste. Machine delivered to mainland UK addresses and set up in your kitchen, our engineer may require assistance to carrying the packaged machine depending on your location, installed into pre-exisiting services, guided through set up and configuration, excess packaging removed, user requires Victoria Arduino app.
• Water in: ⅜ inch valved, male water termination within 1m
• Waste out: a washing machine style u-bend waste pipe installed within 1m
• Pre-drilled counter holes, template provided in advance
• It is recommenced to position power sockets above counter level
Care & Maintenance
The Victoria Arduino E1 Prima requires filtered water to prevent the build up of limescale and other mineral deposits in the boilers and group head. Please test your water in advance and contact us if you have any questions. If you are plumbing in your Prima espresso machine, please contact us for information on water filtration packages.
Espresso machines require cleaning after use to prevent build up of deposits, especially around the group head. Information is enclosed and if you have any further questions please contact us.
Espresso machines typically require a front end service once or twice each year to replace perishable parts such as the group head seal. This can be performed by yourself or an engineer. Mineral deposits from poor water filtration are the key cause of issues, so please ensure that you adequately filter water based on your local mineral mix. The Prima has a water alarm. If you machine requires servicing from deposits, this is useful best performed in our engineer’s workshop. Espresso machines typically require a full, on-site service every one to two years depending on service.
All specifications and options are subject to change without notice.
Mainland UK set up and service only
Our engineers are only able to set up and install Victoria Arduino Eagle 1 Prima espresso machines in the mainland UK.